Friday, September 19, 2014

It's Already Week 5!



This week we have more pronunciation practice with these sentences:



1.  Eddy eats eggs easily on Eddy Street.
2.  Sally sings songs on Saturdays in September.
3.  Betty bought a blue blanket for her baby.
4.  Pete's pet pony prefers pasta.
5.  William watched the whale in the well.

Here's a recording of me reading these sentences if you want to practice.  Again, it's not a great recording, but it's okay.  (I think I said Will in #5 instead of William.)
 https://soundcloud.com/alemany-teach/tongue-twisters-3

We had a a lot of vocabulary again this week so I split them into two.  Click here and here. Remember, if you can't get to the premium activities,  log in as VOTPstudent.  Your password is 750.  You should be able to do all the games and take the vocabulary test too.  If you have a problem, please tell me or email me at dselleck@ccsf.edu..

Finally,  one of our vocabulary phrases this week is chances are which made me think of this old song by Johnny Mathis:  (sorry about the cigarette -- DON'T SMOKE!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment