Also this week we had these idioms:
- to crack me up/ to crack up
- to blow it
- to be ripped off/ to be a rip off
- to have it in for someone
- to be on the same page
And, here are this week's tongue twisters. They make no sense, but they're a lot of fun!
1. Seven slick slimy snails, slowly sliding southward.
2. Chicken in the car and the car can go, that is the way you spell Chicago.
3. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
4. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
5. If you understand, say ""understand"". If you don't understand, say ""don't understand"". But if you understand and say ""don't understand"". how do I understand that you understand?
6. Whether the weather: Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not.
7. Whether the weather be cold, or whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.